D16830: WIP: Tabbar: Add 'File Properties' menu item and three more (Rename, Delete and Compare)

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Nov 24 23:50:23 GMT 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  > TODO: Instead of "System" the new menu could be named "Document File"?

  The whole file menu has actions that act on the current file; instead of putting all the new actions in a submenu, I'd recommend putting them all in the base level of the menu itself in appropriate places, and then we can work on consolidating and simplifying in your other patch. You might look at Gwenview's File menu for inspiration, since it already has most of these actions in it.

REPOSITORY
  R40 Kate