D16927: KTextEditor : disconnect contextmenu from all aboutToXXContextMenu receivers

René J.V. Bertin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Nov 16 21:39:36 GMT 2018

rjvbb added a comment.

  >   Btw., the 2 nullptr in the disconnect can be left out, or?

  Not to my understanding. From the docs:

    Disconnect everything connected to a specific signal:
      disconnect(myObject, SIGNAL(mySignal()), 0, 0);

    equivalent to the non-static overloaded function
      myObject->disconnect(SIGNAL(mySignal()));

  I don't think the 2nd form would match the rest of the code, do you?

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor