D16647: Make plugin titles and descriptions consistent in casing and wording

gregormi noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Nov 5 20:09:52 GMT 2018

gregormi added a comment.

  In D16647#354021 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D16647#354021>, @dhaumann wrote:

  > Good idea to unify this. Can we have one more iteration? :)

  Yes, sure. I'll deliver :-)

INLINE COMMENTS

I know this term from Harry Potter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMsd-TAUqv8 ("wands at the ready"). And for me, the power of the Linux command line (when you know how to use it) has some similarities to a wand. :-)

> dhaumann wrote in kateprojectplugin.desktop:58
> Yes, +1 for Nate's suggestion

I tried to convey that the project plugin can to more than just to integrate with git etc. But in the end I also think Nate's suggestion is easier to grasp.

REPOSITORY
  R40 Kate