D16688: SessionManager: Close all split views before session restore

loh tar noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Nov 5 16:43:34 GMT 2018

loh.tar created this revision.
loh.tar added a reviewer: Kate.
loh.tar added a project: Kate.
Herald added a subscriber: kwrite-devel.
loh.tar requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  They are not properly handled and cause various trouble up to a
  complete missing view

TEST PLAN
  - Create & save a session with three horizontal splits
  - Switch to an other session with no split view

  > Looks good or bad? In my case was the view completely gone, only the plugins to see

  - Switch back to the first session

  > Looks also bad, not again three splitter

  This patch is more a workaround than a solution of the core problem which should reside in  KateViewManager::restoreSplitter, but I noticed that too late to dig into it, current solution works here good enough :-)

REPOSITORY
  R40 Kate

AFFECTED FILES
  kate/session/katesessionmanager.cpp