Bash scripting

Lee Hodson lee at vr51.com
Sat Jun 9 15:21:35 UTC 2018

Try the snippets plugin. It will do as you ask in terms of the end result
but is not exactly the same as auto completion based on keyword text
entered into the editor (which would be a nice addition to the snippets
plugin).

https://docs.kde.org/trunk5/en/applications/kate/kate-application-plugin-snippets.html

Lee
​ (VR51)​