D14497: SymbolView: Add a plain-text-parser
noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jul 31 14:42:09 BST 2018
loh.tar added a comment.
> The public API is also available on api.kde.org in the KTextEditor framework:
Thanks for these hint
> ...it of course also makes sense to document internal API :)
Nice try to saddle me more work ;-)
Well, I may do it. But currently looks every part of these symbol-view very poor documented. So I think my new parser is in this point a step in the right direction.
> ...we usually try to have excellent documentation there
After a look there I found some issues which could be improved. But the "Report Bug Link" did not make me feel good, so I place it here, "off topic".
- The layout miss on my screen some space between the longest "Parameter" name and its description e.g lineWrapped() looks like
- documentdocument which emitted this signal (missing space "document document")
- position position where the wrap occurred
I would prefer the description would avoid to repeat the parameter name, at least not start with, e.g
- document Which emitted this signal
- position Where the wrap occurred
- The listed functions are not alphabetic ordered
- The labels e.g. "signal" looks on my screen too small compared to the rest text
- No "deprecated" label, I guess e.g. highlightingMode() is the "new" replacement for mode()
- No reference from mode() -> highlightingMode()
To: loh.tar, #kate, sars
Cc: dhaumann, #kate, sars, kwrite-devel, michaelh, kevinapavew, ngraham, demsking, cullmann
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the KWrite-Devel