D14497: SymbolView: Add a plain-text-parser

loh tar noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jul 30 21:06:07 BST 2018

loh.tar added a comment.

  There are some comments added what "should be best", but that's of cause only my questionable opinion. Feedback is appreciated.

  I'm not so happy with these icons. They looks nice but give me no idea what they mean. So I waste not much time to think about which one to use for section / header / paragraph. I searched in my installed icons for something fitting but without success. Ideas?

  Is there any special use of the copyright/author block? Is that still the right one to use? I have seen similar with a copyright notice. And recently I took a look at ktexteditor/document.h which looks completely different, but very nice, perfect documented.

REPOSITORY
  R40 Kate