D14408: SymbolView: Avoid unneeded update of current item

loh tar noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jul 28 15:59:58 BST 2018

loh.tar updated this revision to Diff 38657.
loh.tar edited the summary of this revision.
loh.tar edited the test plan for this revision.
loh.tar added a comment.

  I would still prefer the original patch but must agree that the benefit is not as much as I thought.
  I hope this version is now acceptable.

  - Reduce the check to only the current line as suggested
  - Don't change delay timer to avoid possible issue of dispute
  - Move m_symbols check where it should be done
  - Call slotDocEdited() instead of slotRefreshSymbol() in slotDocChanged() to avoid parsing twice

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D14408?vs=38528&id=38657

AFFECTED FILES
  addons/symbolviewer/plugin_katesymbolviewer.cpp
  addons/symbolviewer/plugin_katesymbolviewer.h