D9901: Search&Replace: Make exclude filter work on the relative subdirs

Kåre Särs noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jan 18 07:35:31 UTC 2018

sars added a comment.

  My feeling at the moment is that I would like to have the pattern for directory-only to be xxxx/ and not xxxx/* because the later matches all children in folder xxxx and not the folder itself... I wonder what is more intuitive...

  If I have not done the refactoring by Sunday evening go ahead and commit this change.

  The tool-tip could/should also be updated to reflect the new exclude directory only pattern.

REPOSITORY
  R40 Kate