Bug in KMultiTabBar breaks Kate's sidebar

Kåre Särs kare.sars at iki.fi
Mon Jan 15 12:53:15 UTC 2018

Hi,

I just updated my KDE Neon to KF5 5.42 and the sidebars in Kate stopped
working properly. The bug is in KWidgetsAddons  5.42 (fixed in master). So do
not use that version of KWidgetsAddons together with Kate or apply the fix.

The fix is commit:
https://phabricator.kde.org/R236:ee34537ff55cccfb5282085e25065b86114fd856

On måndag 15 januari 2018 kl. 14:44:09 EET Luca Beltrame wrote:
> Il giorno Mon, 15 Jan 2018 14:06:00 +0200
>
> Kåre Särs <kare.sars at iki.fi> ha scritto:
> > Where else should we inform about this?
>
> Please provide the commit which has fixed it in master, so that it can
> be backported by distributions. Also you may want to email
> distributions at kde.org or kde-distro-packagers at kde.org.

Thanks! :)

Regards,
  Kåre