D17730: [WIP] Review KateStatusBar

loh tar noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Dec 29 20:29:38 GMT 2018

loh.tar updated this revision to Diff 48374.
loh.tar set the repository for this revision to R39 KTextEditor.
loh.tar added a comment.

  - Fix remaining signal/slot, Thanks for the hint! :-)

  > Beside that, I tried the patch, the status bar looks nice ;=)

  :-)

  > I would have no issues to merge this as is (perhaps after you .. have additional stuff like "configurable: show XXX" in an extra patch.

  Not sure how quickly I look at these config stuff, but I will. And I will remove the WIP tag when I think I'm done here. Maybe I find something more to tweak

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D17730?vs=48334&id=48374