D17661: ViewConfig: Add 'Dynamic Wrap At Static Marker' option

loh tar noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Dec 18 18:53:09 GMT 2018

loh.tar added a comment.

  - No sure if there must be something at other places considered
  - This is my second version where the wrap is done ether at the static setting or the view width, whatever is smaller. At first is was always wrapped at the static setting. Then I thought it may this way better. But I'm still undecided, the other behaviour has also charm. Somehow fit now the naming no more perfect.
  - At first I thought there is now an issue with the static wrap marker (the line has gaps) and the highlighting when the first word is selected (span the unused space at the right) but that seams to be "normal"
  - Only poor tested!

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor