D17602: BuildView: Search item with needed data when navigate in error list
noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Dec 16 06:45:42 GMT 2018
loh.tar added a subscriber: ngraham.
loh.tar added a comment.
- Even with LANG=C will some things not translated back due to the use of i18n as save key, IIRC
- The German translations are BTW really terrible, but sadly they are kept in some other repository
- Sometimes I miss the possibility to select/copy some lines of the output
- Regarding "garish highlighting" (read that better?) I was about to disable the possibility to select an item by the UI file, but I guess you would dislike the idea. And, yes, it's then not so easy to see where we are
@ngraham It would be nice you could give a comment to our talk, most notably
- Merge Build/Cancel buttons
- Add Prev/Next buttons, as you see no buttons here but the actions are avaialble
- Better solution to choose the view mode. I like the current more than the old "one tab per mode" but it's somehow strange
F6479744: 1544941040.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6479744>
To: loh.tar, #kate, sars
Cc: ngraham, kwrite-devel, #kate, hase, michaelh, demsking, cullmann, sars, dhaumann
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the KWrite-Devel