D17599: Confirm closing if multiple tabs are open.

Dominik Haumann noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Dec 15 12:28:57 GMT 2018

dhaumann requested changes to this revision.
dhaumann added a comment.

  What happens, if you have multiple mainwindows? Do you get the message multiple times then? Please try with View > New Window.

  In addition, the message box should either be configurable, or support the "Do not ask again" checkbox (KMessaceBox supports this).

INLINE COMMENTS

> katemainwindow.cpp:1204
> +
> +    KateTabBar *tab = new KateTabBar(window());
> +    if (tab->count() > 1 && closedByUser) {

This is wrong: we should not create new GUI widgets in a close event.

Simply ask the Document manager (KateDocManager?) how many documents are open. You can find plenty of uses of the document manager in the code.

REPOSITORY
  R40 Kate