D17522: BrightScript: Add workaround for QtCreator 'endsub' highlighting

Daniel Levin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Dec 12 19:55:04 GMT 2018

dlevin added a comment.

  Yeah, this might be another bug in the QtCreator (already fixed one crash in their highlighting implementation). They asked me to not put much effort because that code it deprecated anyway in favor or KDE lib. But they just released Creator 4.8.0 and I do not expect any major updates in the nearest feature. So providing simple workaround in the XML should be good enough. Thanks for the quick review as always!

REPOSITORY
  R216 Syntax Highlighting