D17382: KateViewInternal: Rename getMouse/Cursor() => mouse/cursorPosition() to fit coding style
noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Dec 6 15:34:36 GMT 2018
loh.tar added a comment.
Without any special "Oh, that would be nice", I will stop now with further S&R
- I have tried to clean up a little bit the two header files, but that's more difficult than thought
- m_cursor => cursorPosition() is also not so easy
- There was no comment regarding m_startPos => startPos()
- m_mouse => mousePosition(), not investigated
- Who can I bother regarding stuff on kate-editor.org ?
To: loh.tar, #ktexteditor, cullmann
Cc: kwrite-devel, kde-frameworks-devel, #ktexteditor, hase, michaelh, ngraham, bruns, demsking, cullmann, sars, dhaumann
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the KWrite-Devel