D17308: Make CTags/Projects context menu more accessible

Kåre Särs noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Dec 2 19:36:11 GMT 2018

sars added a comment.

  What if you have Project, CTags and the new Zeal plugins active? You need to differentiate them somehow.

  Optimally for Kate, we would get the go to definition/declaration/back to the project plugin and we would not need the CTags plugin any more. If we at some point would have both plugins with multiple actions, the menu could become quite long.

  As it is right now for the project plugin, it is a bit strange to have a sub-menu for one action, but we could get more....

REPOSITORY
  R40 Kate