D17297: BuildView: Improve user information when build fails

loh tar noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Dec 2 16:08:39 GMT 2018

loh.tar added a comment.

  > I think the text could be "Cannot run command: %1\nWork path %2 does not exist."

  No sure if that's a request to me to change that, or only a thought for further discusion.
  My taste is not to include the argument into the sentence, so I offer a slightly modification. Nevertheless looks that to me a little long.
  F6451241: 1543765724.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6451241>

  Furthermore I like to suggest to change the other box text to fit the style of this box,  howsoever it will be decided.

REPOSITORY
  R40 Kate