D15081: replace own wildcard matcher with QRegularExpression combining all wildcards

Christoph Cullmann noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Aug 26 11:11:13 BST 2018

cullmann abandoned this revision.
cullmann added a comment.

  I fixed the hl files, I removed the stray Asterisk stuff, that was no proper HL for such files, they are more or less only normal .ini files, added .conf as end for ini.
  Indexer is checked in, too.
  I will do a new request for a properly redone matching for post 5.50.
  Asterisk removal:
  Indexer improvements:

  R216 Syntax Highlighting


To: cullmann, vkrause, dhaumann
Cc: dfaure, kwrite-devel, kde-frameworks-devel, michaelh, kevinapavew, ngraham, bruns, demsking, cullmann, sars, dhaumann
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kwrite-devel/attachments/20180826/e55ddeb9/attachment.html>

More information about the KWrite-Devel mailing list