D14632: keyword rule: Spport for keywords inclusion from another language/file

Christoph Cullmann noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Aug 12 13:52:03 BST 2018

cullmann added a comment.

  I would like a

  <list name="abc"> <include_list>name##language</include_list> <item>.... </list>

  approach more, as then one could even nicely extend the included lists and as one is forced to have some list around it,
  they will show up in the kewordLists.... automatically.

  We make nice progress with integrating the syntax framework into ktexteditor.
  I think after akademy we can merge this in a finalzed form ;=)

REPOSITORY
  R216 Syntax Highlighting