D14497: SymbolView: Add a plain-text-parser

Kåre Särs noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Aug 1 09:31:50 BST 2018

sars added a comment.

  Hi,

  Wonder if this should be a markdown parsing plugin ;)

  My first comment was supposed to be that please put the enums inside the parser class, but then I noticed like you wrote in the comments that all the parsers are part of the global KatePluginSymbolViewerView class...

  I would still prefer that the enumerations would be placed in a namespace and that the helper functions would be static to not pollute the global namespace.

REPOSITORY
  R40 Kate