D7455: [Feature] Live document preview plugin

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Sep 19 14:57:55 UTC 2017

kossebau added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D7455#146499, @cullmann wrote:

  > > Given no feedback my temptation now wins over me. So preparing some independent release(s) now for the start.
  >
  > Good idea.
  >
  > In any case: I think it is ok to merge this, given its an optional plugin, it can't hurt to have it in our git and out for people with nightly builds.

  Thanks for +1 for merging.

  Though I would like to delay this to around 1st of November (before KA freezes start), so I do not have to care about syncing the code between the repos.
  I am currently preparing a 0.1.0 release of the plugin at Sept. 24th/25th, which should help to make this code not only available to people with nightly Kate builds, but a wider audience.

  @cullmann, @dhaumann : okay if I add a component "plugin-preview" to product "kate" on bugs.kde.org already now, so issues are already tracked at the potential target place? (can do myself, jumped on a diamond once which gave me the powers ;) )

REPOSITORY
  R40 Kate

BRANCH
  previewplugin