D7851: Update Signals&Slots of Addons

Christoph Cullmann noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Sep 19 13:56:41 UTC 2017

cullmann added a comment.

  I went over the diff, beside the few things not converted I see no obvious faults.
  If nobody else objects, I would approve this.

  For the parts that can't be converted: I would assume e.g.

  connect(job, SIGNAL(data(KIO::Job *, QByteArray)),

    this, SLOT(slotData(KIO::Job *, QByteArray)));

  ​                 this, SLOT(slotData(KIO::Job *, QByteArray)));

  should be convertable, too, but no time to take a look atm how if the trivial way didn't work.

REPOSITORY
  R40 Kate