Web page comment

Venkat Chandra venkatcc at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 16:47:59 UTC 2017

Hi folks,

Just had a comment on the webpage.

https://kate-editor.org/get-it/ doesn't seem to show the latest version
that is actually available for download. I had been looking at that page
often and thinking that no new versions are available for Windows. And then
the other day, I just decided to click through to the "All downloads" and
was pleasantly surprised that a couple newer versions were already
available. Currently the version shown on that page is "Kate
17.04.1-KF5.34", when in fact, there are three newer versions available for
download.

Don't think this is a Kate "bug", and therefore didn't go file one at
bugs.kde.org. I hope whoever maintains the webpage will get this note.

Thanks all!

Best regards,
Venkat