D7718: Update configuring.docbook to ktexteditor 5.38

Dominik Haumann noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Sep 7 07:17:40 UTC 2017

dhaumann requested changes to this revision.
dhaumann added a comment.

  Thanks for working on this. The patch looks pretty good, and after another iteration I'm confident we can merge this.

INLINE COMMENTS

> configuring.docbook:168
> +<listitem><para>If this option is checked, and you hoover the scrollbar with the mouse cursor
> +a small text preview with several lines of the current document around the cursor position will be displayed.

Typo: hoover -> hover

> configuring.docbook:1295
>
> -<para>The variables listed here documents &kappname; version 3.7. More variables
> +<para>The variables listed here documents &kappname; version 5.38. More variables
>  may be added in the future. There are 3 possible types of values for variables,

This will get outdated again and again. Maybe just say: The variables listed here documents the current state. More ...

Or similar?

> configuring.docbook:1313
> +<varlistentry id="variable-auto-brackets">

spell-checking in the auto-brackets section looks wrong. Could you have a second look?

> configuring.docbook:1389
> +</varlistentry>

remove "on"

> configuring.docbook:1474
>  </varlistentry>

Instead of the term 'conversion' we may want to use "expansion". But I may be wrong, since I am not a native English speaker.

> development.docbook:276

Good catch! :-)

REPOSITORY
  R40 Kate