Python indentation

Sven Brauch mail at svenbrauch.de
Fri Oct 13 10:37:28 UTC 2017

Hey Allan,

you did the QtScript -> QtQml port in kate's script engine, right? Some
of the indenters are behaving strangely (I'll attach part of the
discussion below, in case you are not on kwrite-devel), apparently
because some global variables are not defined properly. Any idea what
could cause this? If you don't have time, I can also go look myself, but
maybe it's a five-minute job for you.

Best,
Sven