D7851: Update Signals&Slots of Addons

Dominik Haumann noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Oct 1 13:18:05 UTC 2017

dhaumann accepted this revision.
dhaumann added a comment.

  All in all, looks good to me as well.

  Personally, I am not a big fan of keeping commented out source code, so I added some inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> katefiletreeplugin.cpp:179-181
> +//        connect(KTextEditor::Editor::instance()->application(),
> +//                  &KTextEditor::Application::documentCreated,
> +//                  this, &KateFileTreePluginView::slotDocumentsCreated);

Are there an reasons for this comment? It likely is more irritating than helpful.

> katefiletreeplugin.cpp:189
> +
> +//    connect(m_documentModel, SIGNAL(triggerViewChangeAfterNameChange()), this, SLOT(viewChanged()));
> +    connect(m_documentModel, &KateFileTreeModel::triggerViewChangeAfterNameChange, [=] {

Same here, can we simply delete this line?

> plugin_kategdb.cpp:144-145
> +    m_stackTree->setAutoScroll(false);/*
>      connect(m_stackTree, SIGNAL(itemActivated(QTreeWidgetItem*,int)),
> -             this, SLOT(stackFrameSelected()));
> +             this, SLOT(stackFrameSelected()));*/
> +    connect(m_stackTree, &QTreeWidget::itemActivated, this, &KatePluginGDBView::stackFrameSelected);

Remove this comment?

> plugin_katebuild.cpp:918
> +        connect(pluginView, SIGNAL(projectMapChanged()), this, SLOT(slotProjectMapChanged()));
> +        //connect(pluginView, &QObject::projectMapChanged, this, &KateBuildView::slotProjectMapChanged);
>      }

delete?

> plugin_search.cpp:143-144
>      connect(m_searchCommand, SIGNAL(newTab()), view, SLOT(addTab()));
> -
> +    //Error with the new slot: addTab private within this context
> +    //connect(m_searchCommand, &KateSearchCommand::newTab, view, &KatePluginSearchView::addTab);
>      return view;

which is ok - just remove this comment.

> plugin_katexmltools.cpp:483-484
> +                 this, SLOT(slotData(KIO::Job *, QByteArray)));
> +        //data is not a member of KIO::Job
> +        //connect(job, &KIO::Job::data, this, &PluginKateXMLToolsCompletionModel::slotData);
>      }

also remove? :)

REPOSITORY
  R40 Kate