Indent script for Katepart5?

Dominik Haumann dhaumann at kde.org
Mon Nov 13 20:44:40 UTC 2017

Hi Pierre,

just tested, my location was:
/home/dh/.local/share/katepart5/script/commands/bla.js

bla.js contains the following:
//-----------------
katescript = {
    "author": "Example Name <example.name at some.address.org>",
    "license": "LGPLv2+",
    "revision": 1,
    "kate-version": "5.1",
    "functions": ["bla"],
    "actions": [
        {   "function": "bla",
            "name": "Insert bla",
            "category": "Editing",
            "interactive": "false"
        }
    ]
}; // kate-script-header, must be at the start of the file without comments

require("range.js");

function bla()
{
    document.insertText(0, 0, "bla");
}

I think you are missing the functions in your examples.
Please refer to
https://docs.kde.org/trunk5/en/applications/katepart/dev-scripting.html
for further details.

Does that already help?