AW: Indent script for Katepart5?

Pierre de Villemereuil pierre.de.villemereuil at mailoo.org
Mon Dec 11 01:28:35 UTC 2017

Hi all,

That will teach me to write an e-mail before a more thorough investigation. There was an update to the KF5-based version of RKWard on openSUSE recently, and since then, the script is recognised in Kate5 (and thus KF5-based RKWard).

RKWard provides a r.xml syntax file, so I think this is what was missing to Kate to make the indent script available.

Cheers,
Pierre