[Kwintv] list deletion - important!

Tomasz Czapiewski xeros at irc.pl
Thu Feb 25 12:27:18 CET 2010

On Thu, 25 Feb 2010, Lydia Pintscher wrote:

> Hello,
>
> we'd like to delete this list in 1 week as it seems to be
> unused/unmoderated. If there are any objections please let me know
> asap.
>

> Cheers
> Lydia
>
> --
> Lydia Pintscher
> Amarok community manager
> kde.org - amarok.kde.org - kubuntu.org
> claimid.com/nightrose

Hi Lydia,
Please wait a moment...
Is there already any KDE 4.x replacement for KWinTV/KDETV?
I'm still subscribed to this list waiting for such anouncement...
There was some effort for making LinTV as KDETV replacement but it never get a
release from playground.
I'm still using analog TV tuner card.
In meantime KDETV stopped working for good in Kubuntu I've migrated to tvtime
but now it's only gtk application that I use and I'd like to get QT/KDE
replacement for it.

Regards,
Tomek