[Kwintv] No Audio No channels, Please help!

folonio folonio at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 16:44:15 CEST 2006

Hi, thank you, very much.

I am trying to use TvTime or KDE TV, but both have the same problem. I
cannot change the channel, although it shows me that 86 channels are added.
I choose another channel, but the signal stays the same. I cannot listen to
the audio either. Please help me to resolve these issues, because I am in
love with the quality of the TvTime Image. Being able to listen to the audio
and changing channels in my TV on my PC is the only thing that keeps me tied
to Windows.

I would really appreciate any help,

Thanks again, and regards,

Alvaro