[Kwintv] Problem with fullscreen

dan juravle dan_juravle at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 25 08:46:44 CEST 2006

I have installed a version of Mandriva 2007 to my PC and i have a problem with kde tv. When I want to go in fullscreen, it remain small in the center with a black screen around (it doesn't change resolution).I try with a resolution 800:600 and it works in fullscreen, but my resolution of the monitor is 1280:1024.  Altought the teletext works in fullscreen even if the resolution is 1280:1024 . My tv tuner is KWorld with bt848 chipset. Does anyone know to solve this problem ? Thank you.