[Kwintv] Selecting input device (Noobish)

Hugh Dixon hugh.dixon at listech.com.au
Thu Oct 19 03:45:09 CEST 2006

Firstly, I have minimal technical knowledge of kwintv (I double click on
the icon and watch it, OK!)
I have recently installed mandrivia 2007 (including KDETV 0.8.9 I
believe)
The machine I installed to has a web cam, an analog TV capture/decoder
card and a digital TV capture/decoder card.
KDETV gives me the option viewing using either v4l, v4l2 or the web cam.
Both v4l and v4l2 appear to connect to the digital tv capture card.

How can I view from the analog capture card?
Is there an option in KDETV, or do I need to change v4l2?

Sorry if this is off topic,
Thanks for any response!
----

Hugh Dixon