[Kwintv] missing copyright information in some of the headers

Zsolt Rizsanyi rizsanyi at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Jul 2 12:49:28 CEST 2006

Hi Dirk!

kdetv is finally going to become part of the Debian. Sune Vuorela has done
a thorough check of the licencing issues with the package and it turned
out that some of the source files do not contain copyright and licencing
information.

In particular there are two cases:
1. In kdetv/plugins/filter/tomsmocomp the *.inc files and
tomsmocompmacros.h do not contain any copyright information. I suppose
they are all GPL, but it is not explicit. Please could you check the
origin of those files and add some copyright notice and licencing
information.
Without those I would have to remove this filter from the debian package.

2. In kdetv/kvideoio/kdetvv4lsetup/ *.h header files miss copyright
information. I know that they have come from xawtv the same way
kdetvv4lsetup.c did so they are also GPL. Just the *.h files don't have
any note about it.
And fb.h comes from the kernel, altough I don't know why is it that
necessary to include it in the sources. Even xawtv directly includes
<linux/fb.h>.
Anyway, I will add notes about the origins of the *.h files and commit it
to svn.

Thanks,
Zsolt