[Kwintv] kdetv - system sound

HansH hans.hook at spray.se
Mon Feb 13 10:22:03 CET 2006

Hi Leo,

I have the same problem. What do you mean with "fresh install"?
Did you udate your system with yast on line?
The reason that I ask is that my KDETv worked for me before i did an online
update.
I have since tried to take back the original packets from the install disk
BUT
tv still freezes the entire system (only tv works....)

I have seen others with the same problem as us using xawtv/motv
successfully. In
my case the freeze only takes a little longer...

I will try a new install once more and try to pinpoint what packege is
causing the problem.

I was using Kubuntu 5.10 on the machine before I installed SuSE - KDETV
worked OK!

Hope this helps.

Regards

Hans Höök