[Kwintv] some troubles with channels.xml

Emmanuel Partiot epartiot at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 14 20:38:17 CEST 2005

Hello, i don't  know if i choosed the right email adress to contact someone
of the kdetv team but i can't find any solutions ! My problem is that the
channels.xml file does not seem to keep channels frequencies in memory ... I
thought those frequencies must be somewhere else, in another file. But i
looked on the net on someone's file and there was a line that wasn't in mine
(for every channel object) :
<frequency>575000</frequency>

so i decided to add this line with correct values to my channels.xml and it
didn't work.
My question is : Where can put thoses frequencies by myself (because the
wizard can't find them) ?

If you've read this mail and have more informations about this problem
(maybe it's a stupid solution), please mail me because i can't use this soft
which seem to be the best under linux !

ps: i have a mandrake 10.2 2005 LE and a pctvrave with phillips tuner