[Kwintv] How to get kwintv going with a vcr

Steve beforewisdom at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 4 02:46:09 CEST 2005

Hi;

I think I am getting closer, but still no results.

I got a cable that has an svideo jack at one end and video jack at the
other.

I have the video jack plugged into to the visual-out in the vcr.
I have the svideo jack plugged into the tv card ( a jack that uses pins )

Instead of static, this time I got a blue screen with kdetv.  Hey, its
progress.

I tried scannng ( ntsc, us-cable ) and no channels were found.

I tried your method below and got no results.

I never really used a vcr. Do I need to program it first?  I turned a
"vcr" button on the vrc on and I set the channel to 3 on the vcr.

Any hits would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Steve