[Kwintv] My KdeTV craches after I switched to a diferent deinterlacing algorithm...

Dirk Ziegelmeier dziegel at gmx.de
Mon Jan 31 19:36:59 CET 2005

On Monday 31 January 2005 12:52, B Mathias Johansson wrote:
> My KdeTV craches after I switched to a diferent de-interlacing
> algorithm! How do I  "rollback" to the defult algorhithem white out
> running KdeTV (it craches befor I can do anything). Wher is the config
> file (so I can erase / modyfy it)?  I tryed to find it but faild (-: Is
> it enught to delete it to get a new (default) one? If not can you email
> me the default?
It's ~/.kde/share/apps/kdetvrc
Look for the line that names your plugin and change "=true" to "=false".

Can you start kdetv in gdb first and send me a backtrace?

---
dziegel at linux:~> gdb kdetv
GNU gdb 6.2.1
(gdb) run
Starting program: /opt/kde3/bin/kdetv
[crash]
(gdb) bt full
----

If possible, do it using a debug build (./configure --enable-debug=full)

TIA,