[Kwintv] kdetv doesn't load plugins

Dirk Ziegelmeier dziegel at gmx.de
Thu Jan 6 17:46:32 CET 2005

On Thursday 06 January 2005 16:59, Indy500 wrote:
> Hi
>
> I compile the kdetv cvs regularly, but since 04.01.2005 the plugins doesn't
> load at startup. Compiling is fine and the plugins are all installed
> in /usr/lib/kde3 but none of them will be loaded at startup.
Thanks for the feedback. I guess the cause is the versioning I added to the
plugins (.desktop contains a version number that must match to the kdetv
binary).

Can you please check the following things:

- share/servicetypes/kdetv/kdetvplugin.desktop should contain
kdetv-plugin-version type definition (last two lines)
- .desktops in share/services/kdetv must contain a "X-Kdetv-Plugin-Version=1"
line

Can you also send me a command line output of a debug build of kdetv please?

TIA,