[Kwintv] Missing Channels

Dirk Ziegelmeier dziegel at gmx.de
Tue Apr 26 07:36:00 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 26 April 2005 04:44, George Fragos wrote:
> I've been running a basic WinTV Go card through a series of SuSE releases
> 9.1 thru 9.3. My just installed 9.3 comes with kdetv 8.5. In the past I've
> been using the wrong tuner value, 44, but now am confident that I have the
> correct one, 39. My confidence comes from finding the tuner discovered in
> the logs. I have good results except that the wizard can't seem to find
> channels between 61 and 96. Are there any suggestions -- sure want to watch
> SciFi on 64.
You can add the channel manually in the channel editor and tune it to the
correct frequency. If that doesn't work, there is still something wrong with
your setup. If it works, can you tell me the exact reason why kdetv does not
find the channel? Is it not in the frequency list? You may have chosen the
wrong list or the list is incomplete.