[Kwintv] Problem with kdetv and hauppauge pvr-250

Jake Sallee spark at breathedeeply.com
Fri Apr 22 01:58:08 CEST 2005

Hello.

I recently purchased a pvr-250.  I can test that the card works fine with
cat /dev/video0 > /home/blahblah/Desktop/my.mpg

Everytime I load kdetv it simply just freezes.  I had the 0.8.5 suse version
installed and just recently compiled and installed 0.8.6.  Same thing.  kdetv
loads and then just hangs.  I've also tried the latest cvs snapshot with the
same results.

I'm a newb when it comes to TV cards so any help would be *greatly*
appreciated.  Thank you very much.

Jake Sallee  spark at breathdedeeply.com
www.breathedeeply.com

Registered Linux User #358012  http://counter.li.org