[Kwintv] Problems accessing kdetv.org?

Christoph Brill chrisbrill at gmx.net
Sat Apr 2 23:56:50 CEST 2005

Hi list,

I wanted to checkout the latest cvs and wanted to grab the instructions
for doing that. I was unable to get access to kdetv.org (a simple
timeout). Can someone verify this or might that be a local problem?

Next to that (since I start enjoy doing that), I can draw some icons if
needed for kdetv (don't know if there is a need for that, just offering
it). If someone wants to checkout what I have done, see
http://www.egore911.de/vype/

Almost forgot: On gentoo (and maybe on other distros) there is a file
collisions between avifile and kdetv. The file that causes the problem
is /usr/bin/kv4lsetup. The one that gets installed last is the owner of
the file. I'm not sure if the file is the same, but I doubt it.

Thanks in advance,
  Christoph