[Kwintv] Problems with cx88xx

Christoph Brill egore at gmx.de
Thu Sep 16 23:41:21 CEST 2004

Ok, I copied the file in the source dir, removed the two slashes and
compiled (with debug enabled). kdetv did not work much better, still
hangs at the same point (after selecting the device)
Attached is the new strace (hope it helps).
BTW: I'm running 0.8.2 (not sure if this matters but I forgot to tell
that, iirc)