[Kwintv] No devices to select from

Chris Cox onebeer at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 27 19:36:30 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 27 October 2004 12:13 pm, Adrian Dannberg wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 27. Oktober 2004 18:27 schrieb Chris Cox:
> > Thats easy enough to do if you save your .tbz2 packages.
>
> My filesystem is kind of broken. It shows me little free space, altough
> half the partition is empty.
>
> adrian at nebuchad adrian $ df -h
> Filesystem   Size Used Avail Use%  Mounted on
> /dev/hda4              9.8G 9.2G 614M 94%   /
>
> adrian at nebuchad adrian $ du -schx /
> 3.8G    /
> 3.8G    total

 Something does look broken.  Maybe you should boot off a RescueCD and check
your file system for errors.

> but thats another story. To get some free space I deleted all .tbz2 file as
> an temporal solution.

I've done the same but I burned mine to DVDRW before I deleted them off my HD.

> > Why haven't you switched to x11-xorg?
>
> Xfree worked fine for me till now. I didn't see a reason to switch.

It may work fine but has been replaced by X11-xorg.

I added a signature to my emails.  How do you like it?

- Chris
 Linux 2.6.8-gentoo-r10 i686 AMD Athlon(tm) XP
 12:32:17 up 5 days, 19:23,  6 users,  load average: 2.05, 0.70, 0.39