[Kwintv] Re: kdetv 0.8.3 on gentoo-linux

Dirk Ziegelmeier dziegel at gmx.de
Sat Nov 13 16:59:54 CET 2004

On Saturday 13 November 2004 16:41, Chris Cox wrote:
> I'm not sure what has changed since I compiled it and got it
> working..besides a new kernel a few days ago..But its not even starting up
> now..Attached is what I see when I run it in a term.
kdetv: QVideo: Found RGB32 display.
kdetv: QVideo: Display properties: depth: 24, bits/pixel: 32, bytes/pixel: 4
X Error: BadAccess (attempt to access private resource denied) 10
  Major opcode:  2
  Minor opcode:  0
  Resource id:  0x140000e
Inconsistency detected by ld.so: ../sysdeps/generic/dl-tls.c: 72:
_dl_next_tls_modid: Assertion `result <= _rtld_local._dl_tls_max_dtv_idx'
failed!

Your liker (ld) complains - but I don't know about what. The only thing that
comes into mind is a similar error message. Read this thread:
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kwintv&m=109734075332691&w=2