[Kwintv] No sound in kdetv

Thomas Braun thomas.braun at genion.de
Sun May 23 23:25:28 CEST 2004

Am Sonntag, 23. Mai 2004 22:39 schrieb Dirk Ziegelmeier:
> On Saturday 22 May 2004 16:25, Thomas Braun wrote:
>
> Iguess you have compiled kdetv without having libzvbi headers
> installed (package is usually called libzvbi-devel) and then
> installed it. When the new kdetv now tries to load the old telex
> plugin (since it was not compiled due to missing headers) it crashes.
> Solution: Install libzvbi-devel, rerun ./configure and reinstall.

You are right, libzvbi-devel was not installed. Thank you for your help.
But I will wait for an official release as rpm (Packman?) as xawtv and
motv run for now. Later I will switch to kdetv, as it delivers a better
picture on my box. xawtv has an ugly colorfull border on the right side
of my screen.

Hope it will not take too long for kdetv 0.8.1 to be released.

Thomas