[Kwintv] Kwintv & channels

Dirk Ziegelmeier dziegel at gmx.de
Sun Jun 27 19:17:05 CEST 2004

On Sunday 27 June 2004 17:29, Erik Jakobsen wrote:
> > 0.8.1. See www.kdetv.org.
>
> Hi.
>
> I have upgraded to the 0.8.1 version of kdetv now.
>
> Still no pictures but teletext from the local tv-station.
>
> I have tested with the possible plugins, but unfortunately so far no luck.
>
> Could it be a mix of the plugins or ?.
No. You should have multiple devices to select from the menu. Select the
device that __DOES NOT__ read "video4linux - XVideo port XXX". GO to the
settings dialog, open the settings of the "Video4Linux" plugin properties.
Try out the different display modes (XVideo, OpenGL, X11 and Overlay). If
this does not work, I don't know how to help you.