[Kwintv] Teletext Problem

Dirk Ziegelmeier dziegel at gmx.de
Sat Jun 12 19:36:28 CEST 2004

On Saturday 12 June 2004 19:28, Brian McConnon wrote:
> I've installed kdetv 0.8.0 using KDE 3.2.1 on SuSE 9.1.
>
> At some point the teletext function stopped (the teletext pulldown items
> are shaded out).
>
> Any ideas how to resolve this?
The teletext decoder has stopped due to an error when decoding. You can't do
much about it, except restarting kdetv (entering the vbidecoder config dialog
restarts the decoder, which may help). Can't tell the reason without further
investigation, maybe a broken kernel driver or very bad signal quality could
cause the error (just guessed).