[Kwintv] New CVS snapshot, preparing 0.8.2

Hans-Peter Jansen hpj at urpla.net
Tue Jul 20 15:38:06 CEST 2004

On Sunday 18 July 2004 16:06, Dirk Ziegelmeier wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> I just uploaded a new kdetv snapshot. It contains three
> deinterlacers I ported from DScaler (Greedy, Greedy2Frame,
> TomsMoComp) and two simple deinterlacers from xawtv.

Since I didn't sorted out my autoconf trouble, I gave it a try.

> Note: DScaler deinterlacing only works when you use the v4l plugin
> with the XVIDEO display mode (deinterlacers expect YUV2 image
> data).

2 notes:

- The scaler description fields doesn't match the selected
  deinterlacer on first change..

- I noticed black squares under the mouse position on eg. switch to
  fullscreen, switch between different windows, etc.

After enabling my hauppauge remote control, it raises the wish to
control the command repeat rate, which I couldn't manage in lirc
(0.6.6) itself. Should I look into it?

Pete