[Kwintv] configure error

Dirk Ziegelmeier dziegel at gmx.de
Wed Jan 21 22:23:47 CET 2004

On Wednesday 21 January 2004 20:05, Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:
> I'm building/installing/running CVS qtvision on SuSE 9.0 all the time
> without any problems.
Maybe you didn't update kdenonbeta/configure.in.in a while - the "offending"
code slipped in about two months ago: kdenonbeta requires KDE3.2 now. I
override this setting in my tree from now on (doing this in
kwintv3/configure.in.in using MIN_CONFIG(3.1) does not work).

I just uploaded a new snapshot which should compile on SuSE 9.0 now.

Thanks go out to my friend Maggux for his patience trying my changes.